How to make money blogging for beginners: Do you write exceptionally well, but you think it is just a hobby? Well, you should think about earning money with your talent—it is worth a second thought. What if someone tells you that you can make money during your free time doing what you love doing anyway?
Sounds incredibly enticing, right? Blogging is a very lucrative and noble profession that can earn you a lot of money if done right. Many worldwide have taken up blogging as a full-time job, and some are making millions doing it.
In this article, you will go into a step-by-step guide on how you can make money by starting a blog.
What is a Blog?
A blog is a type of content typically written by an individual or group of people, conversationally or informally. Most blog articles or posts are regularly updated to make them as fresh and as current as possible. Most bloggers regularly write from a personal point of view that permits them to connect with their readers directly.
Benefits of Writing Blogs.
* Make money sitting at home
* Get a platform to share your stories
* Get yourself and your business famous
* Find a devoted audience
How to Start a Blog and Make Money?
1. Pick your Niche/Topic
To make anything successful, you must have a passion for it, and the same goes for blogging. The first step towards making a lot of money through blogs is to find YOUR niche. The topic you are passionate about, not just what makes you happy to write about, but something that superbly connects you to your readers.
2. Pick a Name for your Blog
Once you have picked a niche, decide on a name for your Blog. The right blog name is self-explanatory. The title should define the Blog. It should be descriptive so that your readers do not have to wonder what is inside the Blog.
3. Get your Blog on the internet
Now that you have decided on the name, the next step is to buy or register for a domain name. To move forward, you need a domain name and a hosting company to host your domain name before your website or Blog can go live.
There are different types of hosting companies out there; some are free; others are relatively inexpensive. As a beginner, you could start with a cheaper alternative or free hosting. And with some free hosting, you do not need to register for a domain name.
A blog host is an organization that stores the entirety of records for your Blog and delivers it to the clients or your visitors when they type in your blog name or search for key phrases associated with your Blog. Security, speed, and uptime are three of the most important criteria to look for when searching for a domain hosting company.
Another criteria to consider when looking for a domain hosting company is pricing. Some hosting companies, such as Bluehost and HostGator, are relatively inexpensive. With these companies, you can get your Blog hosted for as little as $4 a month.
But above all, not only are HostGator and Bluehost cheap, but they offer top security, speed, and uptime, which are extremely critical for any blog or website to perform optimally.
4. Customize your Blog
There are various themes and designs available when you use WordPress themes for your Blog. Themes are in control of the creation of your Blog. There are thousands of options to choose from, and most are free themes. Just make sure you choose something which goes according to your aesthetic and is easy to navigate for your readers.
5. Write a Blog and Publish it
Now, write your heart out and let your readers enjoy your exceptional blogs. But before that, some necessary things should be on your Blog, which will make it look more professional than amateur. Let’s dive into it:
* Dynamic Content: Your dynamic content is where you introduce yourself to the audiences and let them know who you are and what you can bring to the table.
This is the place where you, as a writer, will mix the Blog with your image of useful content that provides your audience with tips, facts, emotions, and stories. This is how you connect with your readers and keep them visiting again for additional useful pieces of information.
Writing and posting your content routinely should be a priority. Set up a schedule that will enable you to write and publish a blog at a regularly scheduled time. Going several days of weeks to post a blog will never work in a long stretch.
It would help if you are consistent and devoted to your audience. Do not let them lose interest. Posting content weekly and directing people to these posts will help you create a brand and image in the market.
* Static Content: Your Blog should contain a couple of introductory pages expressly intended to furnish the readers with the tools they need. The content on this page is static, which implies that it does not change. These are essentially high-level pages that can be gotten to through a menu on your Blog.
These static pages should be written and designed before you launch your website. These pages are the introductory parts of your Blog that state who you are, how people can get in touch with you, and what your Blog is all about.
Significant static pages to include:
* About Me (US): this page ought to incorporate an anecdotal outline of the author just as a biography. Consider the responses to these questions: How did your passion for your topic create? What would you like to pass on to the world? What is your goal?
* Contact US page: A contact page gives the readers a spot to contact the author and assurance that the author is genuine. You can add your location, your email address, and your phone numbers. You can add the links to your social media pages.
6. Promote your Blog
The techniques beneath will bring your Blog more reach. You don’t have to apply them all; read and figure what works best for you.
* Inform your inner circle: Start by telling your friends and family first. Let them know about your Blog. Urge them to become devotees, request them to notice, and in return, express your gratitude.
* Utilize Social Media: promote your blogs on your social media pages. Let your followers know you write, then ask them to read and share your blogs.
* Start commenting on other blogs: this is one of the best ways to get noticed by different blog audiences. Leave a link to your Blog on other blogs’ comment section.
* Create SEO–friendly content: SEO-friendly content suggests your content on top when someone types the niche you write about, and hence, you get more reach.
* Post regularly: Finally, your passion and consistency towards your Blog will make you famous.
7. Make MONEY through your Blog
Now, the thing you were waiting for so long. There are a few strategies you can use to monetize your Blog.
* Sell ad space: when you have a mainstream blog, some sponsors might need your ad space. You can use Google AdSense to find advertisers, and you have to put the AdSense code to start running ads.
* Sell affiliate items: An affiliate program is a commission-based approach to promote. When one of your readers taps on a link, they get directed to the advertiser’s page, and if they buy something, you get a commission.
* Selling products and services: you can sell your item and services.
* Sell digital downloads: sell products like a digital e-book, online courses. You can sell your e-book too if you are extremely educated.
CONCLUSION: About how to make money blogging for beginners
There are numerous ways a blog can make you a lot of money. Picking a way you monetize your Blog relies upon your objectives and the reason for your Blog. Happy blogging!